If you are looking for Best Acoustic Pedals
You are in the right place. Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best Acoustic Pedals
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Acoustic Pedals
- 🎸For the Wooden Acoustic Guitar -- Produce clean tone. Makes the sound of the guitar more focused, melodious, bright, and mellow. Especially the string sound.
- 🎸DI Two-band EQ -- The TREBLE BOOST foot switch increases the brightness of the tone. And the ANTI FEEDBACK foot switch adjusts the ANTI FEEDBACK knob to avoid volume feedback. Make the tone more excellent.
- 🎸Adjustable Voice Concentrated -- The ANTI FEEDBACK knob can not only avoid volume feedback, but also control the degree of voice concentrated. Turn left is the origin sound, and turn right will make the tone more powerful and clear.
- 🎸The AC STAGE analog conversion of an electric guitar's dry signal sound to a very realistic ac guitar.
- 🎸3 modes: Piezo,Standard, Jumbo.Piezo, having a bit less body and more treble;standard, having a basic great acoustic sound;jumbo, giving a very full, deep tone.
- 🎸It also restores natural, mellow sound to other electric instruments- excellent paired with electric violin.
- Acoustic distortion pedal
- Pickup Compensation control
- Drive control
- Effects: Chorus, Reverb and Freeze
- 60 Seconds Looper
- 3-Band EQ (Bass, Middle and Treble)
- Analog Saturation enhances warmth and harmonic content
- Compression / EQ smoothes out common problem frequencies
- Adjustable gain for both passive and active pickups
- It simulates the acoustic guitar profiles with the best-optimized sound depending on your guitar and pickup type.
- IR loader combined with a preamp which is equipped with 3-band EQ and Gain controls.
- A unique profile capture function, you can create your own acoustic guitar profile (IR file) by capturing your favorite acoustic guitar's sound.
- Acoustic Preamp Pedal with Controls for Resonance
- Line and Instrument-level Outputs
- ♪【Analog AC Stage】Analog conversion of an electric guitar's dry signal sound to a very realistic AC guitar.
- ♪【Three Working Modes】Piezo,Standard, Jumbo. ♪ Piezo, having a bit less body and more treble/ ♪ Standard, having a basic great acoustic sound/ ♪ Jumbo, giving a very full, deep tone.
- ♪【Restore Natural Sounds】This AC Stage Pedal also restores natural, mellow sound to other electric instruments- excellent paired with electric violin.
- Acoustic Guitar Modeling Pedal f Electric Guitars
- Color coordinated backlit controls Built-in chromatic tuner Piezo button increases input impedance User definable boost switch Chorus with simple one knob operation Delay with Level, Feedback and Tap-Tempo Pre-shape switch for classic Trace Acoustic EQ curve Reverb with simple one knob operation Phase reverse switch 3 band active EQ Notch filter Input Gain and Output Level controls Stereo outputs and Dry output Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground
- The Transit A preamp pedal includes the right features for a professional acoustic guitar player without over-burdening the user with extra controls that hinder quick and easy tweaking
- The built in Compression, Notch Filter, Pre-shape and simple EQ controls ensure great basic tone, while the user-definable Boost, Chorus, Delay and Reverb offer all the tools necessary for artistic expression
- COMPLEMENTS YOUR ACOUSTIC GUITAR'S TONE - The L.R. Baggs Align Reverb Pedal adds dimension and nuance to acoustic instruments. However, it doesn't drown out your core tone.
- INTEGRATES WET & DRY SIGNALS SEAMLESSLY - The circuit puts the effect on a sidechain when combining the wet and dry signals. So you never lose the original signal's clarity.
- LETS YOU FINE-TUNE YOUR TONE - Use the Reverb, Decay, and Tone knobs to tailor your tone. You can easily adjust the length of the reverb tail or make your sound brighter.
- 6-band EQ for meticulous tone sculpting
- Variable high-pass filter for best sound and feedback control
- Phase inversion for both passive and active pickups