If you are looking for Best External Hdd For Macbook Air
You are in the right place. Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best External Hdd For Macbook Air
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best External Hdd For Macbook Air
- 💪【USB3.1 Micro B to USB C cable】: The USB C to Micro B cord connects a computer/PC/laptop with a USB Type C port to an External Hard Drive, Smartphone or Tablet for data & charging. 👉NOTE: This is USB C to Micro USB B Cable. It does NOT fit regular USB-A port or Micro USB 2.0. It does NOT fit with iPhone
- 💪【10Gbps Super Speed】: The USB 3.1 C to USB Micro B cable supports ultra-fast data transfer rate up to 10Gbps for transferring files from Solid State Drives (SSD) (Please Note: when working with the traditional hard drives the data speed is about 5Gbps!!! ) or sync data from your smartphone, which is 20X faster than USB 2.0 version, 2X faster than USB 3.0 version
- 💪【USB C Compatibility List】: USB-C (USB Type C) is the Host side, compatible with MacBook Pro (2016~2020), iMac 2017, iMac Pro, MacBook Air (2018~2020), iPad Pro (11inch, 12.9inch), Dell XPS 13 / 15, Google Chromebook Pixel, HP Pavilion X2, Yoga 910, OnePlus 6 6T 5 5T 3, Galaxy S22/ S20/ S10/ S9/ S8/ Note20/ Note10/ Note9/ Note8 and other Host based devices with USB Type C port
- 【2.5" External Hard Drive Enclosure】Easily connects your 2.5 inch SSD & HDD to PC, laptop, game console, router for data transfer or expanding storage. Metal panel protects the hard disk from outside scratches and makes SATA hard drive portable for the data storage. It is awesome for booting up old HDD/SSD and recovering important files of broken PC.(Connect to smartphones need make sure your phones support the OTG)
- 【6Gbps High-Speed SSD Enclosure 】Hard drive reader supports 6Gbps max transfer speed and UASP accelerated transmission protocol, 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0. The USB-C port is standard USB 3.1 Gen 2 which supports 10Gbps and (7+15)Pin SATA III supports max 6Gbps. 【USB-A to UAB-C Cable included】
- 【Intelligent Auto-Sleep】When the hard drive case does not operate for 10 minutes that will automatically stop rotating and enter the hibernation state, saving energy and environmental protection, improving the service life of the hard disk; The blue LED indicator lets you know the working status easily
- Support 2010-2011 macbook air SSD to work as USB 3.0 external hard drive
- Support 6+12 PIN SSD,2010-2011 MacBook Air 13'' inch A1369, Model MC503 MC504 MC965 MC966,2010-2011 11'' inch A1370, Model MC505 MC506 MC968 MC969
- The SSD work will release heat,the shell fells very hot,this is normal.
- Plug in, and click Backup. It's That Easy!
- Compatible with Mac OSX: iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini
- High Quality 512GB Portable SSD Included
- USB C to Micro USB 3.0 Cable B male connects a computer with a USB Type C port to an external hard drive, smartphone or tablet with a USB 3.0 Micro B port; Transfer files from a portable USB 3.0 hard drive or sync data from your smartphone
- USB-C to Micro B cable with the 3.3ft length reach long distance for your hard drive and Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 3. Ideal for for syncing data and charging your smartphone or tablet with the latest release devices with USB C such as the new MacBook Pro/Air 2019/2018, Google Chromebook Pixel, HP Spectre / Pavilion, Lenovo Yoga 900 13 inch, or ASUS Zen AiO PC; USB-C to Micro-B cable supports a data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for transferring files from an external hard drive with USB 3.0
- LEGACY COMPANION for syncing data and charging your smartphone or tablet with the latest release devices with USB C such as the new Macbook Pro/Air/iMac, Surface Book 2, Dell XPS 13/15, Google Chromebook Pixel, HP Spectre x2 / Pavilion x2 , Lenovo Yoga 900 13 inch, or ASUS Zen AiO PC; USB-C to Micro-B cable supports a data transfer rate up to 5 Gbps for transferring files from an external hard drive with USB 3.0
- Only support 6+12 PIN 2010 2011 Apple MacBook Air A1370 A1369 A1370 A1369 MC503 MC504 MC505 MC506 MC968 MC969 MC965 MC966 SSD to USB 3.0 interface
- Supports more than Windows 2000 and Mac OS 10.7 operating system and don't require any software drives
- Power supply with a maximum output DC + 3.3V / 3A
- ✅【USB-C to USB-B Cable】Connects a computer with a USB Type C port to an external hard drive, docking station or USB switch with a USB 3.0 Type B port or a USB 3.1 Type-B port.
- 👍【10Gbps Super Speed】GEN2 USB 3.1 Type C to USB B cable, data transfer speed up to 10Gbt/s. USB Type-C to USB 3.1 B male cable with sturdy construction, fully shielded cable provides superior transmission performance; Gold plated connector, reduce signal loss and 100% contact efficiency.(This cable also suitable for a USB Type-C to USB 3.0 B male).
- 💗【Tips for Usage】 (1)This is USB 3.0/3.1 Type B port, Not USB 2.0 Type B port.This USB C to USB Type B cable is NOT backward compatible with USB 2.0 Type B, because their interface shapes are completely different.(2) If your target device is docking station, scanner or MIDI, please firstly go to their official website to download corresponding driver before using it.(3)This cable cannot be used to transmit video.
- Support Only 6+12PIN 2012 for MacBook Air A1465 A1466 MD223 MD224 MD231 M232 SSD and USB 3.0 interface are supported.
- Max compatible dimensions (outside): 5.8 x 4.2 x 1.2 inches
- Compact case to store or transport medium and larger portable hard drives
- Slim line design allows case to easily fit into any backpack or briefcase
- Intel Iris Pro Graphics
- 2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5 Processor (Turbo Boost up to 3.2 GHz) with 6MB L3 cache
- 21.5-inch (Diagonal) LED-backlit Display with IPS Technology; 1920-by-1080 Resolution
- IN THE BOX: (1) 3 foot USB Type-C to Micro-B 3.1 Gen2 charger cable for connecting a computer with a Type-C USB port (MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, Galaxy Note 7, etc.) to a Micro-B USB 3.1 or 3.0 enabled device
- RELIABLE & EASY TO USE: Offers reliable connectivity to an external hard drive, tablet, or smartphone with a USB 3.1 or 3.0 Micro-B port making it easy to transfer files or sync data
- REVERSIBLE DESIGN: Easily insert the Type-C connector into any Type-C enabled device (does not matter which side is up)
- Recovers permanently deleted documents, photos, videos, audio, email, & more
- Recovers data lost from MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, & more.
- Restores data from Internal & External Drives like SSD, HDD, Fusion Drive, SD card, USB etc.