If you are looking for Best Glycolic Body Lotion
You are in the right place. Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best Glycolic Body Lotion
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Glycolic Body Lotion
- Anti-aging skin care: Our body lotion is formulated with the optimal balance of 12% Glycolic Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and a pH level of 4.0; AHA encourages reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles
- Radiant skin: Our anti-aging cream’s exfoliating formula gently lifts away dead skin cells so new, healthy skin can emerge; your skin will immediately feel smooth and fresh; over time, you will see a more radiant, even skin tone
- Powerful ingredients: Paraben and fragrance-free; Alpha Skin Care uses essential, natural ingredients with clinically-proven results to reveal healthy, younger-looking skin
- REJUVENATING: Body lotion for effective peeling with AHA 12%, maintaining pH balance. Even with 12% Glycolic Acid Solution, pH 3.0~4.0 balance prescription removes dead skin cells without irritating the skin.
- MOISTURIZING: Moisturizing body lotion and elasticity with hyaluronic acid and collagen. Hyaluronic Acid is known as a moisture magnet, and the collagen ingredients in this body lotion have a high absorptive power, helping your skin remain hydrated and with elasticity.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Formulated with natural ingredients that have a variety of benefits. Glycolic Acid removes the dead skin cells, Madecassoside helps skin regeneration and soothing. Green Tea Extract & Skullcap Extract provide antioxidant properties. Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Rosemary, Collagen, and Devil's Claw Root Extract give moisture and elasticity. Finally, Centella Asiatica provides soothing effects.
- T.L.C. GLYCOLIC LOTION. This supercharged blend of 10% AHAs gently exfoliates to restore and resurface dull and uneven areas, while its mix of soothing plant oils, deeply moisturizing butters, and barrier-supporting electrolytes replenishes dry and dehydrated skin below the neck.
- WHAT IT IS FORMULATED TO DO. Our dream-team blend of glycolic, tartaric, lactic, and citric alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) gently smooths, refines, and improves uneven skin tone. Antioxidant-loaded plant oils and butters goes deep to moisturize dry, irritated skin, while squalene, vitamin F, sodium hyaluronate, and niacinamide work to create a stronger, healthier acid mantle.
- HOW TO USE. Apply to clean, dry skin once per day. Those new to AHA exfoliation may want to start slowly, using Glycolic Lotion every other day for the first week of application. Note: Slight tingling may be experienced, particularly for the first few days of application. This typically dissipates as your skin becomes adjusted. May be mixed with Sili Body Lotion for a milder exfoliation experience. WARNING: Use only as directed. See product label for usage instructions.
- REVEAL YOUR BEST SKIN: 10% Glycolic Acid, an ultra-effective alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), gently exfoliates rough, dry skin to reveal smoother, younger-looking, hydrated & supple skin. The nourishing, creamy formula significantly improves the appearance of hard clogged pores & leaves skin all over your body beautifully soft & moisturized. PACKAGING MAY VARY.
- FORMULATED FOR RESULTS: This research-backed exfoliating body lotion is optimally formulated with a pH of 3.5 - 3.9. Daily use helps to visibly improve uneven skin tone and soften the appearance of hard, clogged, red bumps on the arms and legs. Is a customer favorite even for those with skin prone to keratosis pilaris.
- SKIN TYPE: This lightweight lotion is suitable for all skin types including normal, oily, combination & dry.
- Medical grade cosmeceutical
- Glytone uses free unbuffered glycolic acid effective for skin rejuvenation
- SMOOTH SKIN WITH NO REDNESS: Our Keratosis Pilaris treatment has two key ingredients: glycolic acid that exfoliates away surface bumps and oil soluble salicylic acid which unlike AHAs (e.g. lactic acid) can go deep into hair follicles and pores to target the source of KP and acne, reducing inflammation and redness.
- EFFECTIVE PH LEVEL: Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA) and Beta Hydroxy acids (BHA) are very sensitive to pH levels. With just the right pH at 3.5 our KP Exfoliating Lotion allows for more “free acids” to work on smoothing and clearing your skin, while not being too low to cause irritation.
- DEEP MOISTURIZING INGREDIENTS: Dry skin makes your KP worse, so we’ve included these moisturizing ingredients: Glycine Soja Oil is a natural emollient, rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E. CCT is derived from coconut oil and glycerin, leaving your skin feeling silky and non-greasy. Lastly, Aloe Vera acts as a soothing anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant.
- Leaves skin feeling moisturized and soft
- Helps prevent sunburn
- Exfoliating moisturizer
- Mederma AG face cream gently removes the dead skin cells from rough, dry, sun-damaged skin
- Smooths the appearance of fine lines and imperfections; and helps maintain proper moisture balance
- Contains Hyaluronic acid known to help skin retain moisture and plump the appearance of aging skin
- EXFOLIATES DEAD SKIN CELLS - With the power of salicylic acid 2% solution and collagen-stimulating glycolic acid, our skin lotion helps promote healthy pores by removing dead surface skin cells for a more refined and smooth skin texture.
- ULTRA-LIGHT FORMULA - Achieve maximum hydration and replenishment with our moisturizing body lotion. This ultra-light formula increases the skin absorption rate, allowing the nutrients of your other topicals to be absorbed more effectively and consistently.
- MINIMIZES WRINKLES - Our glycolic acid lotion promotes collagen synthesis and helps increase structural strength within the skin's matrix. This helps minimize the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and enlarged pores.
- 20% Gly-lactic Lotion/Cream has the 2 most effective acids to remove dead/dry dull skin to reveal a more luminous complexion
- Contains additional fruit acids to condition/soften skin and help diminish signs of aging.
- With consistent use can diminish skin damage caused by overexposure to the sun, uneven skin tone, marks caused by blemishes, sun spots