If you are looking for Best Shocks For Gmc 2500hd
You are in the right place. Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best Shocks For Gmc 2500hd
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Shocks For Gmc 2500hd
- Tailgate Assist Shock Fit for 2007-2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 | 2500 HD | 3500 HD; 2007-2017 GMC Sierra 1500 | 2500 HD | 3500 HD
- Safely controls the drop rate of truck tailgates
- Works in conjunction with factory cables
- Shock extenders for front leveling lift kits
- Motofab Lifts shock extenders are CNC machined out of high grade steel.
- Black powdercoat finish
- Includes front and rear 4600 Series Bilstein Shock Absorbers.
- Fits stock height 2001-2010 Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra 2500 HD 4WD.
- Monotube gas pressure technology provides improved control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort.
- Part Numbers 24-186735 and 24-186742
- Set of 4 Shocks for vehicles at factory height or w/2-2.5" front Lift and w/0-2.5" rear Lift
- Fits 4WD vehicles
- Set of 4 Shocks - Fits 4WD Vehicles for Front Lifted Height: 0-1.5" and Rear Lifted Height: 0-1"
- Shock boots included with all shocks except in cases of special fitment.
- Monotube gas charged for longevity, durability, and performance.
- Fits: Specific Models - Check Fitment Chart and Product Description for Accurate Information
- Kit Includes: 2x Front Shock Absorbers + 2x Rear Shock Absorbers
- Detroit Axle Strut Assemblies are complete and ready for installation with no additional work or special tool required for installation
- 10 Stage Variable Valving, Military Fluid Rated To -50 Degrees C
- Nitrogen Charged, Rubber Bushings, 36kN Tensile Strength
- Fast Cooling 54mm Shock Body
- Package Dimensions: 68.58 H x 10.668 L x 10.668 W (centimetres)
- Package Weight: 4.105 kilograms
- Country of Origin : United States
- Constant rate front coil springs can help improve stability and maintain ride height
- Variable rate rear coil springs provide 500 lbs (per pair) of load capacity. [Not to exceed vehicle GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating). Product does not increase payload.]
- Seamless Drawn-Over-Mandrel (DOM) tubing decreases internal component wear, resulting in longer service life. Greater heat dissipation, improved cooling and reduction in fade for continued performance