If you are looking for Best Travel Acoustic
You are in the right place. Our Experts made a top 10 list for you. Take a look –
We found thousand of reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Best Best Travel Acoustic
and Our suggestion includes only the finest of them in this articles.
10 Best Travel Acoustic
- ♫ A TASTE OF CARBON FIBER - Carbon Fiber may have become a buzzword in the acoustic guitar world. You are intrigued. But the price of at least hundreds of dollars scares you off a little bit. Then you discover Nova Go. It's carbon fiber and less expensive. You are thinking about giving this a shot, right? This is what we intended: bringing quality carbon fiber acoustic guitar, that's of great value.
- ♫ WHY CARBON FIBER - Nova Go is made of carbon fiber composite material, which means it's impervious to temperature and humidity change. Taking it to chill on a beach with the hot bright sun up above, or to a hiking trip deep in a mountain, or even further to shoot some beautiful Instagram posts in a snow land, Nova Go would stay stable, with no warp nor cracks. That's the edge of carbon fiber acoustic guitars.
- ♫ SOLID BUILD & EASY TO PLAY - The body of Nova Go is 1/2 sized (33 in.), molded all in one piece, meaning that the bridge is a cohesive part of the top, not glued upon like traditional acoustic guitars. It would never snap or fall off. Meanwhile, we've put a truss rod into the neck, giving your more adjustability for the string action, even though the factory setup is already optimum.
- Full 24.75" scale acoustic/electric travel guitar
- Only 2 lbs. 14 oz. and 28" long
- Piezo pickup with standard 1/4" output
- PARLOR SIZE- Parlor size 1/4 acoustic guitar for short finger and arm. You can play strumming comfortably in different frets.
- Well-crafted guitar - Using high-quality spruce as the top, African mahogany as the back and side panels, after many times of grinding, polishing and other processes, it is an acoustic guitar with comfortable handle.
- Unique fretboard design- 19 Brass Frets with luminous resin Fret position Marks at 3th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets on neck and top of fingerboard. Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- 🎶Full Mahogany Body: Top, back and sides are made of mahogany wood. Full mahogany body with non-scalloped standard X-bracing makes DAE-36M acoustic guitar sounds richer and fuller. Its warm mid-frequency and crisp high frequency make it like a duck to water
- 🎸36 Inch Traveller Size: 3/4 scale small dreadnought body provides extraordinary portability and sound quality for travel, gig or class. Take this small guitar and let it enlighten your journey
- 🎶Dss-mini Mahogany Pickup: DAE-36M acoustic electric guitar package sets up with Donner mahogany soundhole pickup, bring better bass response, no need for battery power, just plug and play
- Baby Concert style acoustic guitar featuring spruce top and layered mahogany back & sides in natural satin finish
- Includes: premium gig bag and adjustment tools
- Equipped with Ernie Ball Earthwood 80/20 Bronze Medium Light strings with guages 12-16-24-32-44-54
- FINALLY A FULL SIZE GUITAR THAT'S EASY TO TAKE WITH YOU - Our mini travel folding guitar with patented collapsible neck system allows you to quickly assemble and disassemble it in around 20 seconds, so you can carry it with you at all times.
- QUALITY SOUND SYSTEM TO AMAZE THE CROWD - Traditional sound-hole boasts a forward-shifted, tapered X-bracing which maximizes the resonance and volume of the soundboard. Whether you are performing for yourself, small crowd or a huge gig, your Journey Instruments Guitar is ready to deliver an epic performance.
- BACKPACKER’S HEAVEN - Fit our premium TSA compliant carry-on backpack on most airplanes in the overhead bin. The included ballistic nylon case will keep your guitar safe and the small sized backpack will fit everywhere while you travel.
- CARBON FIBER and DURABLE: Take your guitar on your next trip, whether it’s camping, hiking or traveling to a place you’ve never been with this travel-sized guitar made out of durable carbon fiber, composite material that will not warp or crack over time unlike wood instruments. Carbon fiber has a very high strength to weight ratio, which means it’s tough, resonant, and resistant to temperature and humidity changes.
- SOUND: The KLOS Travel guitar has rich, loud and resonant with a nice balanced tone. KLOS guitars compare to acoustic guitars from all the top wood and carbon fiber brands. Carbon fiber has a different resonance than wood, which makes the Travel have its own distinct and beautiful tone.
- VERSATILE: At just 2.88 lbs, the KLOS Carbon Fiber Travel Acoustic Guitar is the ultimate instrument suitable for both experts and beginners. While the KLOS Travel is a compact and small guitar, it boasts a full scale length with easy access to the upper frets that compliments a comfortable fingerboard width and body size. Our design makes the Travel a great guitar for adults and kids.
- The Mini II Bass is here to expand your horizons and your registers!
- Features an extended 580mm (22 7/8”) scale length so it tunes perfectly to Standard E
- Keep it acoustic and the Mini II Bass's deeper body depth will provide a well-rounded tone
- Slim profile
- 21 Frets
- 24-3/4" Scale Length
- 6-string Acoustic Guitar with Mahogany Top
- Layered Sapele Back
- Sides - Natural
- Full 25 1/2” Scale acoustic/Electric travel guitar
- Mahogany body with bolt-on Mahogany neck; natural finish
- Custom Shadow preamp with headphone out and 1/8” aux-in
- One-piece Maple neck-through-body with black satin finish
- Hybrid acoustic/ Electric with piezo Bridge and humbucker pickups
- Detachable Lap rest and arm rest